Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big weekend coming up

Looks like my source in Ottawa didn't know what he was talking about. On the other hand, how could he have expected that Stefan would start acting like Kyoto - lying on his back, kicking his paws in the air and smiling at Steven.

I'm out of this deep freeze tomorrow morning. I hope it doesn't blow tonight cuz I'll never get out of the yard if it does. I told Denton not to do much plowing and he hasn't. There's been a couple of days when I've wished I hadn't told him that but it looks like I'll get away with it and the plugged lane is a pretty good deterrent to any evil doers who might want to visit the abandoned house.

I'm looking forward to seeing the boys again. RJ and I are going to see the matinee of "Charlie Wilson's War" tomorrow and then I have a client meeting in the evening. Friday afternoon we're off to Banff - YIPPEEE. I've got a brain bucket packed - this afternoon I remembered that I have a motorcycle helmet. Its sufficiently ugly for the purpose. I'll take a construction hardhat along as well. I think RJ & Marlan have a plot hatched as well & I'm sure the rest of the crew will have something planned.

Time to go - next post will be from a warm place.

No comments: