Saturday, February 13, 2010

Frustration2

Computers can be frustrating enough on their own without help from juvenile delinquent programmers. I put up with Facebook because it helps me stay in touch with the kids but some days I seriously question that decision. They seem to delight in doing "upgrades" for no apparent reason but whenever they do I have to spend days figuring out what I used to be able to do easily.

Thank god for Google.

The latest episode was when I realized that I could no longer find my Friends list. It used to be so simple - I could click on All Friends and browse whatever had happened on whoever's page I happened to land on. Yesterday I realized I could no longer do that and finally gave up trying. Tonight I chased my blood pressure up about 25 PSI but I finally figured out how to do what used to be easy.

Thank god for Google.

No comments: