Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I sure wish I could vote out here

I realized yesterday that we’re smack dab in the middle of the riding where Elizabeth May lives.  She hasn’t been elected by these good people yet but that doesn’t say anything about their sanity because they haven’t been tested yet either.  In Buchanan Gary Breitkreutz will get in by acclamation so our vote won’t really matter but there just might be enough loony-tunes out here to elect this very stupid woman.  I’d love to be able to vote against her.

American readers won’t know who Elizabeth May is and that’s your good fortune.  I won’t bore anyone with details of her wasted life because she simply isn’t worth the bandwidth.  Suffice it to say that she’s a really stupid woman who is currently milking the publicity out of getting excluded from the leaders’ debate again.  I suppose the media will roll over – again – and let her in.  There should be a two person debate between Harper and Iggie.  They’ve got the only two platforms that matter unless we’re to believe that this will be the year of the big Lib collapse and NDP breakthrough. 

One thing’s for dead certain sure.  No matter what happens on election day Elizabeth May will still be stupid the morning after.  And her opinion won’t matter any more then than it does now.

1 comment:

Reluctant Cowboy said...

Is she a hockey mom like our northern political media darling?

Just a note to let you know today is my last day at work. I have graduated to retired and fulltime
stahl mucker not as glamorous as fish monger but it will do :)

Skip