Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Still on the down low

Things got exciting for a few hours last week but have reverted to boredom.  We continue to sit here and I continue to watch while not much happens. 

Fortunately Marilyn has a project to keep her busy and I have a few loose ends to clean up from other projects.  Mostly though my days consist of making a few phone calls, driving around a bit and generally not doing very much.  Idleness is not all its cracked up to be. 

IMG_6611

Lots of combine – going nowhere.

It is increasingly unlikely that I will get tin on the roof of my garage upgrade.  I’d really like to get that done before winter but I have no interest in doing it with frozen fingers and it looks like this project might drag on until the snow flies.  We’re waiting for a couple of different crops to be ready to harvest and that may easily not happen until it freezes hard.

IMG_6614

While it may not be immediately apparent, that is supposed to be canola.

No comments: