Sunday, March 1, 2009

National emergency

I thought I should point out the dangerous state of affairs that CBC just revealed to me. Some of you may not have seen the report so I felt it was my duty to repeat it. Apparently there is mold on the walls of some homes on an Indian reserve in BC. Maybe that's a "first nation" - whatever - its a first nation with moldy walls. Apparently its a national disgrace. Some pimple faced junior politician from BC is all over it. Evidently she hasn't heard about bleach.

If only we had known. When we were in the middle of selling the acreage last November Hughene noticed that we had black mold on the walls of the cold room. Obviously I should have phoned CBC. Instead I foolishly got out the bleach and a mop. About 10 minutes later the walls were white and the mold was dead. Little did I know what an opportunity I was missing to participate in a national emergency.

No comments: